We have a convenient way for you to access, review and request changes to the data held on you and your children direct from your phone. You are able to access the SIMS Lite app at your own convenience via smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere. This is an opt-in facility so if you choose not to use it but require changes to be made to the information we hold please contact email@example.com.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent App?
- Contact details available at the click of a button.
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of an emergency.
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to this information for all your children, from the same app.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent App
- You will be sent an activation email to the email address held on our system. Simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account. If you need to update your email address, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App Store – search for SIMS Parent. From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk.