Getting our leadership right is critical as we want students to enthusiastically participate in a broad range of activities, many of which they organise themselves and all pupils are actively encouraged to lead.
Our leadership model has 3 central tiers:
- The leadership from our Head Boy and Girl and their respective Deputies.
- Student Ambassadors – students that champion one key aspect of academy life.
- Learning Leaders – students that lead in a curriculum area and model effective learning habits and qualities to others.
To deliver this model effectively students run and lead meetings and events in the academy across all age groups. The Academy Ambassadors have prioritised 5 key areas which drive the academy forward.
- Charity – a relentless drive to serve others and support those in need
- Sport – promoting activities and mass participation
- Literacy – valuing the spoken and written word
- Community – working to develop faith and the care of others
- Headteacher – acting as academy representatives and establishing effective learning
Head Teacher Group